The images, design and contents of these pages are owned in full by Heritage Leisure Designs Ltd. All web pages under the domain www.hldltd.co.uk are Copyright © 2018 Heritage Leisure Designs Ltd. All rights reserved.
The term 'Heritage Leisure Designs' or 'HLD' or 'us' or 'we' or 'our' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 3 King Street, Newcastle-under-Lyme, Staffordshire, ST5 1EN. The term 'user' or 'you' or 'your' refers to the user of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your own general information and use only.
- We provide no warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors permitted by law.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, graphics, images and written content. Reproduction without the prior expressed written permission of Heritage Leisure Designs Ltd. is prohibited.
- We neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the website will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with Heritage Leisure Designs Ltd.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we will not be liable. Neither we nor any other person included in the creation, production or delivery of this website is liable for any direct, indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages, not limited to, but including computer viruses, arising from your access, use or inability to access or use our website.
- This website may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information and do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- We reserve the right to change this website and to amend these Terms of Usage without prior notice.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, and you agree to submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.